This Administration is associated with the Assist. Deputy Ministry for Corporate and Chambers of Commerce Affairs.
Organize the economic activity, encourage trade and participate in economic decision-making.
- Implementing the plans and programs of the administration activities after getting the necessary approval.
- Coordinating with other departments in the Ministry to accomplish joint works
- Follow up the elections of the boards of directors of the chambers of commerce and industry, follow up the functions of the chambers and address any obstacles encountered, and guide them to perform their mission.
- Review the annual budgets of all Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the Council of Saudi Chambers and their final accounts and reports of their boards of directors.
- Participate in the preparation of strategic and administrative objectives related to management activities, as well as the relevant financial budgets.
- Determine the needs of the general administration of manpower and financial credits and equipment and work to provide that after the necessary approval.
- Prepare periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the administration, address any obstacles or difficulties and propose ideas for development.
- Updating and organizing the records, data and statistics related to the activities of the administration, besides keeping archive for such records by making use of technology.
- Any other tasks assigned to the administration.