This Administration is associated with the Assist. Deputy Ministry for Customer Service and Branches.
This Administration aims to provide the Ministry's services easily and efficiently through multiple and efficient channels. It endeavors to improve the customer experience by evaluating customer satisfaction, as well as following up and solving their problems continuously. It also aims at activating the community partnership, taking into account the consumer's views and the investor's ambitions, this is to develop and facilitate the service procedures.
- Prepare the annual plan for the Administration, and endeavor to implement that after getting the approval.
- Provide packages of services tailored to customer needs and satisfaction
- Back Office Implementation to achieve the Service Level Agreement (SLA) approved for all services in the Ministry
- Managing the Ministry's Communication Centers for the consumer and the business sector
- Receiving and responding to customer inquiries and complaints, received online, such as social networks, e-mail and others.
- Continuous development of service and communication channels between the Ministry and its clients
- Develop the operational model for service delivery, related to all service channels, including branches and business centers, and do the necessary development.
- Supervise and follow-up the customer complaints effectively, so that to ensure commitment to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Supervise the development of governance mechanisms at MCI branches through the provision of required practices and continuous evaluation
- Supervise the facilitation of providing the Ministry's services to customers online.
- Follow up the performance of the work centers and branches at various parts of the Kingdom and submit the performance report periodically
- Assess the customer satisfaction and develop the Customer Experience
- Supervise the promotion of communication among service providing channels, and ensure the consolidation of information.
- Supervise all that would raise the level of awareness of the customers, relevant to the services provided by MCI, and how to avail of such services, through answering questions and queries.
- Supervise the qualification and training of the customer service staff at MCI branches, so that to provide high quality services in cooperation with the concerned departments
- Supervise the Customer Relation Management (CRM), and ensure that the Service Level Agreement is implemented
- Supervise the preparation and updating of Awareness and Directive Guides, regarding the Ministry's services provided to clients, as well as the Procedural Guides directed to service providers.
- Continuous classification of the Ministry's customers (Customer Segmentation), develop tracks and products to suit their needs
- Arrange meetings of citizens and investors with the senior officials of the Ministry, listen to proposals and complaints and seek direct solution.
- Updating and organizing records, data and statistics related to the activities of the Administration, keeping and archiving them by making use of technology in dealing with them.
- Determine the Administration need of manpower, financial credits, equipment and take the necessary procedures for providing that after getting the approval.
- Prepare periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the Administration, as well as any encountered obstacles or difficulties and make proposals for development.
- Any other tasks assigned to the Administration within its competence