This Administration is associated with the Under Secretary for Joint Services.
Raising the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources and to ensure the application of the rules, regulations and relevant manuals.
- Prepare the annual plan for the Administration and implement that after getting the approval.
- Supervise the preparation and development of human resources plans and programs in the Ministry.
- Supervise the implementation of human resources activities related to manpower planning, such as identifying the needs, polarization, selection and recruitment as well as implementing Career Track Plan.
- Supervise and follow-up the implementation of tasks related to human resources, such as promotions, vacations, financial rights and termination of service, in accordance with the Civil Service Regulations.
- Supervise the human resources activities related to determining the training requirement for manpower development and follow up the implementation of the Performance Evaluation Plan.
- Participate in local committees and meetings related to human resources.
- Coordinating with other departments in the Ministry to accomplish joint works.
- Supervise the application of HR procedural processes.
- Supervise the organization, keeping and archiving of human resources records and files and ensure that all necessary data are met.
- Participate in the preparation of the Ministry budget proposal, relevant to human resources in cooperation and coordination with financial affairs and other relevant departments.
- Supervise and provide technical consultation to all organizational units, regarding human resources issues.
- Supervise the development and promotion of human resources.
- Supervise the internal communication.
- Supervise the application of the Unified Human Resource System (Mawarid) and follow up the uploading and updating the information, and do the necessary development in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Updating and organizing records, data and statistics related to the activities of the Administration, also keeping and maintaining them by using technology in processing the data.
- Determine the Administration needs of manpower, equipment and materials and work to provide them.
- Prepare periodic reports on the Administration activities and achievements, and submit proposals for performance development.
- Any other tasks assigned to the Directorate General within its competence.