This Administration is associated with the Under Secretary for Joint Services
Providing all financial and administrative services to various organizational units of the Ministry and branches, and ensuring the application of the relevant administrative and financial regulations and instructions.
- Prepare the annual plan for the Administration and implement that after getting the approval.
- Coordinating with other departments in the Ministry to accomplish joint works.
- Administrative supervision on the administrative units associated with this Administration, and do the necessary coordination among them so as to ensure the integration of their activities and exploit the available resources fully.
- Supervise the plans and programs of financial affairs and supporting services.
- Supervise the implementation of Rules & Regulations related to financial affairs and supporting services.
- Supervise the preparation and implementation of the annual budget, commensurate with the instructions governing that.
- Supervise the provision of financial and accounting needs for the Ministry and its branches.
- Supervise the procurement of the Ministry and its branches of materials, equipment and devices.
- Supervise providing the needs of the Ministry and its branches of transport, shipment, maintenance and cleaning services.
- Supervise the implementation of the security and safety services, with high efficiency, for the Ministry and its branches.
- Supervise the implementation of administrative communication services, such as the organization of incoming and outgoing correspondence, keeping and archiving papers.
- Supervise the storage of materials, tools, equipment and devices necessary for the Ministry activities and its branches, also maintaining them.
- Participate in local committees and meetings related to financial affairs and supporting services.
- Communicate and coordinate with government agencies and the private sector in all aspects related to the financial aspects and all the Ministry's needs.
- Updating and organizing records, data and statistics related to the activities of the Administration, keeping and archiving them, and using the technology for processing such data.
- Organizing the work within the Administration and prepare a manual for work procedures covering all activities of the Administration.
- Prepare and develop the necessary forms for the functions of the Administration.
- Setting standards for performance assessment of all activities related to the Administration, besides reviewing and developing that continuously, in coordination with the competent departments.
- Updating and organizing records, data and statistics related to the activities of the Administration, also keeping and maintaining them by using technology in processing the data.
- Determine the Administration needs of manpower, equipment and materials and work to provide them.
- Prepare periodic reports on the Administration activities and achievements, and submit proposals for performance development.
- Any other tasks assigned to the Directorate General within its competence.