This Administration is associated with the Assist. Deputy Ministry for Development.
Collecting and transferring data to information, extracting useful information in directing the institution, defining the development sites or specifying risk areas, while always relying on information and data to take appropriate decisions.
- Prepare the annual plan for the administration and implement that after getting the approval.
- Coordinating with other departments in the Ministry to accomplish joint work.
- Assist the Ministry to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide Accurate Performance Cards, specifying the tasks clearly, to monitor performance.
- Provide analytical reports and detailed data, so that to get high-value information and provide that to the relevant authorities in the Ministry.
- Provide analytical and detailed information boards to support decision making.
- Updating and organizing records, data and statistics related to the activities of the Administration and keeping archive for that by using technology for such process.
- Determine the Administration need of manpower, financial credits, equipment and take the necessary procedures for providing that after getting the approval.
- Prepare periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the administration, as well as any encountered obstacles or difficulties and make proposals for development.
- Any other tasks assigned to the General Directorate within its competence.