This Administration is associated with the Assist. Deputy Ministry for Rules & Regulations.
Developing Rules, Regulations and Standards related to companies, so that to provide a stimulating, competitive and highly reliable commercial and investment environment, in order to achieve the Ministry's vision, objectives and trends.
- Study, analyze and assess the financial, functional, economic and social effects that may result from the application of Rules & Regulations on the commercial and investment environment and government bodies, provide opinions and recommendations thereon to the competent department.
- Developing tools for assessment and evaluating the efficiency of public policies, legislation and evaluating any legislative gapes.
- Specify general trade and investment policies to identify general objectives and trends, and keep the consultants informed about that.
- Prepare periodic reports on the work of the Administration and its achievements, and propose appropriate suggestions for its development.
- Prepare legal and legislative drafting controls and guidelines, including the drafting approach, issues to be considered during the preparation of draft Rules & Regulations, and other documents prepared by the Deputy Ministry.
- Prepare relevant forms for draft Rules & Regulations, memoranda, letters, minutes, resolutions and other documents prepared by the Deputy Ministry.
- Review the formulation of the draft Rules & Regulations, and provide feedback to the consultants on improvements and corrections to the drafting and formulation.
- Review draft memorandums, letters, minutes, resolutions and other documents, and provide feedback to the consultants on improvements and corrections to the drafting and language formulation.
- Take necessary action to translate the Rules & Regulations and the like, also contracting with specialized translation offices.
- Prepare periodic reports on the activities of the Administration and its achievements, and propose appropriate suggestions for its development.
- Build, develop and manage partnerships with specialized local and international institutions.
- Identify establishments, institutes, law firms and experts, relevant to commercial and investment systems, and study the benefits of establishing cooperative relations with them, in coordination with the consultants.
- Prepare researches on local and global trends, relevant to the preparation and development of Rules & Regulations, study them and submit views and recommendations to consultants.
- Specify search engines, databases, information, websites, books, research, articles, studies, reports, etc. relevant to local and comparative trading and investment systems, and recommend to make subscription or acquire them.
- Propose appropriate training programs and courses for the Deputy Ministry's consultants and employees, and coordinate with the competent administration in that regard.
- Developing methods and means of knowledge transfer among the employees of the Deputy Ministry.
- Prepare periodic reports on the activities of the Administration, and propose suggestions for development.