Abdul Rahman Al Hussein worked for 22 years in the field of information, communication, awareness and formulation of visions and plans directed to the public opinion, as well as determine the strategies features and principles to change the mental image of the government and private establishments.
Abdul Rahman Al Hussein has occupied Several leading administrative and constituent positions at private and government media organizations, notably:
- General Supervisor of Marketing and Communication, and the official spokesman of the Ministry of Commerce and Investment: 1437 H up to the present time.
- General supervisor of Media and Public Relations, and the official spokesman of the Ministry of Social Affairs: 1436 AH --1 437 AH
- Media Advisor at the Authority of Statistics: 1431 AH.
- Media Advisor and the founder, Director of Public Relations and Media for Princess Sitah Abdulaziz AlSaud Award for Excellence in Social Work: 1434 AH
- Member of the Media Committee at Prince Fahd bin Salman Association for Renal Failure Patients: 1429 AH.
- The Official Spokesman and Director of Public Relations and Media at the Social Charity Fund: 1432 AH – 1435 AH.
- Joined the Saudi Research and Marketing Group, founder of the Youth pages in the Economics Newspaper: 1427 AH.
- Certified Broadcaster for official direct events and broadcasting news through Saudi TV channels: 1424 AH.
- Assigned to work as Assistant Director General in the sports channel for Programmatic Development Affairs: 1425 AH.
- Assigned to manage the committees in charge of accepting broadcasters and those preparing programs at the sports channel: 1424 AH.
- Founder of Department of broadcasters in the Saudi sports channel 1423 AH.
- Assistant Director General of the sports channel, Programs Affairs: 1423 AH.
- Member of the founding team of the Saudi sports channel, and presenter of programs in the sports channel: 1423 AH.
- Official Broadcaster, Channel One, Saudi TV: 1421 AH.
- Ministry of Culture and Information Broadcaster, Riyadh Radio: 1419 AH.
• Member of the Board of Directors, Authority of Audio-Visual Media
• Member of the Supreme Center Committee, Life Quality Program
• Member of the Supreme Committee for Martyrs, Family and Missing Persons Fund
• Member of the Committee of the Distinguished Residence Center
• Member of the National Personality Enhancement Program, as part of the Kingdom's Vision 2030 programs
• One of the members of the team founding the Princess Seita Bint Abdulaziz Award for Social Responsibility.
• Member of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for Exhibitions and Conferences
- Bachelor Degree, University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University: 1418 AH.
- Diploma of Media, Faculty of Arts, King Saud University, 1419 - 1420 AH.
Our colleague Abdul Rahman Al Hussein had the honor to join the media accompanying the delegations of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, and King Salman bin Abdulaziz. He has also participated in a number of media and cultural Arab and international conferences as a specialist in communication, information and awareness issues. During 18 years, he presented dozens of radio and television programs, also he won the Award of the 12th Gulf Media Festival, for presenting the best awareness program. Moreover, he has been honored by a number of government and private parties.