This Administration is associated with the Assist. Deputy Ministry for Commercial Services.
Managing business records of all companies and businessmen efficiently; to know the size of economic, commercial and industrial activity, through advanced technology based on computer procedures and applications, besides managing the data of commercial records and doing the necessary documentation.
- Prepare and implement the annual plan of the administration after adoption.
- Coordinate with other departments in the Ministry to accomplish joint works.
- Follow-up the application of the Commercial Registration System, including C.R. issuance, amendment and writing off.
- Following up the issuance, amendment, renewal and writing off the Commercial Registrations for Corporate and Establishments.
- Supervise the submission of studies and proposals regarding the Commercial Registration functions.
- Carry out the work of the committee, specialized in considering the similarity of trade names.
- Participate in committees with other parties, related to issues within its competence.
- Organize and follow up the Commercial Registration functions at MCI branches and offices.
- Updating and organizing records, data and statistics related to the activities of the Administration, also keeping archive for such records and apply technology for processing such records.
- Determine the Administration needs of manpower, financial credits and equipment and take the necessary procedures for providing them after the relevant approval.
- Supervise and prepare periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the Deputy Ministry, as well as the encountered obstacles or difficulties and any suggestions for development.
- Any other tasks assigned to the General Administration.