This Administration is Associated with the Assist. Deputy Ministry for Commercial Services.
Ensuring that all services are provided to the business sector, to ensure easy business procedures, speed and quality of performance.
- Prepare the annual plan for the Administration and implement that after adoption.
- Follow up the implementation of the provisions of Rules & Regulations governing the commercial affairs, in particular the commercial registration, the register of commercial agents, corporate and practicing business.
- Supervise, organize and control the markets within the jurisdiction of the Ministry, in coordination with the competent authorities. Make the necessary registration in the commercial register and the register of commercial agents and control and monitor their activities.
- Following up and study license applications relevant to the commercial activities and express opinions thereon.
- Supervise the registration of economic, professional and craft activities.
- Supervise the issuance of commercial licenses related to practicing business.
- Supervise the ratification of regional, Gulf, Arab and international certificates of origin.
- Supervise, study and review the contracts of commercial agencies and ensure that they meet the conditions thereon.
- Participate in the preparation of strategic and administrative objectives related to the administration activities and related financial budgets.
- Determine the needs of the general administration of manpower and financial credits and equipment and work to provide that after the necessary approval.
- Prepare periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the administration, address any obstacles or difficulties and propose ideas for development.
- Updating and organizing the records, data and statistics related to the activities of the administration, besides keeping archive for such records by making use of technology.
- Any other tasks assigned to the administration.