This department is in charge of implementing the Anti-Commercial Fraud Law and its Executive Regulations, as well as Precious Metals and Gemstone System and its Executive Regulations, besides issuing the licenses for the manufacturing, importing and selling precious metals.
1. Supervising and controlling violations relevant to the following Regulations:
• Anti-Commercial Fraud Law
• Commercial Data System
• Trademark System
• Calibration and Metrology System
• Precious Metals and Gemstone System
2. Follow-up the issuance of licenses for Gold and Goldsmithing shops, and ensure their regularity
3. Follow-up the issuance of licenses for the people working in goldsmithing, and ensure their regularity
4. Preparing periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the administration, including the encountered obstacles or difficulties, with the necessary recommendations.