The General Administration of Commercial Control is in charge of supervising and monitoring all control activities on markets, outlets and commercial agencies, besides verifying compliance with consumer protection regulations, also receiving and processing complaints from the consumers, as well as trying to address and find solution for such complaints.
1. Controlling the violation related to the following regulations:
• Anti-Commercial Fraud Law
• Commercial Data System
• Trademark System
• Calibration and Metrology System
• Precious Metals and Gemstone System
• Commercial Agency System
2. Receiving, studying and analyzing consumers' complaints, and cooperating with relevant authorities to develop solutions to address such complaints
3. Preparing periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the administration, including the encountered obstacles or difficulties, with the necessary recommendations.