Minister of Commerce and Industry Dr. TAWFIG FAWZAN ALRABIAH, issued a decision to form the board of directors of the Saudi Organization for Accredited Assessors, under the chairmanship of the Minister of Commerce and Industry.
The membership of the board consists of representatives of the ministries of municipal and rural affairs, finance, higher education, representative of Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry as well as representatives of the private sector, they are as follows:
- Sheikh Fahd bin Jarallah, the Deputy Ministry of the Ministry of Justice, for Documentation.
- Eng. Zayyed bin Ali Al-|Juma'ah, the Deputy Ministry of the Ministry of Municipal & Rural Affairs.
- .Humud bin Ibrahim Al-Nuz'ha, Administrative Advisor to the Minister of Finance.
- .Dr. Nasser bin Mohammed Al-Saadoun, Representing the Ministry of Higher Education.
- .Mohammed bin Yasslam Ba Bahr, representing the Council of Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- .Dr. Ahmed bin Abdullah Al-Mughamis, the Secretary General of the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA).
- .Suleiman bin Abdulrahman Al-Quaiz, the Assistant Chief Executive, Bank of Riyadh
- Nasser bin Mohammed Al-Sibaiei, Chief Executive of Al-Sibaiei Group
- Saad bin Mohammed Al-Tuwaim, Managing Director of Tathmeen Co.
- Abdulkarim bin Mohammed Abanummy, Director General of Barcode Co.
Abdulaziz bin Mohammed Al-Qassim, Sharia and Legal Counselor.
This board would oversee and review the standards of assessment, rules of conduct, programs of professional quality performance, upgrading as well as approving the hierarchy of the organization, its internal regulations, rules of the Fellowship Certificate examination and rules of ongoing professional education programs.
Furthermore, the board would promote the standard of the profession of assessment, upgrade the levels of its practitioners at assessment related domains such as real estate, economic entities, machineries and (movable) property.
It would seek, too, to set up proper procedures to lead in-field supervision, to be ascertained of complying of the practitioners by its norms of the profession of assessment, in accordance with internationally recognized career disciplinary norms.