The total number of jobs covered by this advertisement is 114 vacancies for Saudi (men & women) distributed as follows:
Note: Submitting the applications begins at 12 am on Sunday, 04/11/1440 H, and ends at 12 pm on Thursday, 08/11/1440, through "Jadarah" system.
Second: Mechanism of Submitting the Applications by the Applicants:
• Access "Jadarah" Recruitment System and verify that all data are accurate, in case of any difference, an objection to be submitted and then studied by the concerned staff at the Ministry of Civil Service, and if the data are correct, then click on "Apply". Notably, any application which is incomplete or incorrect will be excluded, in case of nomination.
• Specify your desire or choice by marking on the specified box in the application.
• Choose your desired position from the advertised jobs and then save the application.
Third: Targeted Categories of this Advertisement, and the General Terms & conditions:
• High Diploma Graduates, after getting the university degree (as included in the Job Classification Manual).
• Graduates of the Master's Degree.
• Priority in nomination for non-educational specialization, and then for the educational ones.
• An equivalent decree is required from the Ministry of Education for holders of university degrees from outside the Kingdom.
• Attending a test of knowledge ability for men is a must for ranks 6 and 7.
• All jobs advertised require a personal interview.
• The candidate data will be matched during the interview, and if the data is incorrect or the interview is not passed, the candidate will be excluded.
• The final nomination will be completed after the data matching, and making the interviews.
Fourth: General Explanations:
• The Ministry of Civil Service has set up instructions and guidelines through its website. This is during filling the application form "Jadarah", as well as presenting the most common questions usually raised by the applicants, this is in each column of the specified form.
• The Ministry of Civil Service would like to emphasize the importance of reading the instructions and guidelines described before filling in the application. This is to avoid mistakes that may affect the nomination.
• The data that is filled by he/she applicants in "Jadarah" system will be on their responsibility. In case the data don't match the original documents, then the application will be excluded at any phase of the recruitment process.
• The Ministry of Commerce and Investment will announce the names of the he/she candidates through its website, so MCI emphasizes the need to follow up the names to be invited through its e-portal.
MCI advertised jobs can be reviewed through the following files: